Thursday, August 03, 2006

.. beginning ..

I am starting to blog..no, not because its in vogue but because i feel the need to talk to somebody now that i am REALLY away from home. ISB never felt away from home..

life has been really good to me and i am enjoying my work. the challenge of frontline business development is quite good..

personally these 20 days has taught me a few things..

  1. in one's workplace and otherwise you will always come across people who are more friendly than others..it is important not only to be friendly to them but also to the one's who are a little stiff with you..you can easily manage this if you analyze why they are behaving in the manner that they are and work on it
  2. most people are more than happy to help..it is our inability to ask that is a stumbling block
  3. i have also learnt cooking..can cook a complete meal for myself in 30 minutes flat..how about that .. :)
  4. being away from family and friends up here in Atlanta I realize the importance good friends or family members have in our lives..i resolve to cherish and work to make sure I am in touch and sync with my family and close friends....

so here is cheers to my new life as a BDM and as a bachelor living alone...both are completely new experiences for me.. :)

~kash

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Am surely going to test your skills on the 'meal-in-30-minutes'...:)))

Yeah..i guess staying alone teaches one a lot. I've never stayed away from home..i think that has its merits too..but yeah, a new life would be interesting...